A Walk To Remember  

Posted by RaDin ® in

People who know me, specially close ones, might know that in my entire life I just have read one miserable book ! That was when I was a kid, suddenly without a purpose I reached the end of one book :D 'cause always I get so interested in something and I start it, but not so very long after it, the interest goes away and I stop :D it means I have read many books, but no more than 10 pages of each... but astrange thing I don't know how just last night happened to me :

A friend of mine last night suggested me movie to watch. though rudely she told me the end of story and got me so angry about it, I finally watched it. This movie was just a miracle in my life. I was so impressed. I couldn't stop my tears dropping down. But the strange thing is today, I went a book store and asked about the novel that the movie was based on. I got the book, sat there, started reading, til I finished it. p.s. a wipe was helping me through this moments; it was really helpful. so this was a miracle ; I read a book !! heeey !!


I'm gonna talk about the book and movie a bit. it was so touchable. It influenced me somehow I am still in its atmosphere. I am so impressed more than I should be. I feel like I didn't know anything about a love that the God can dedicate to us as a special gift. Is it true ? that kinda love is still remaining ? where is that ? That's all I ever want to find that sort of true love.



Jamie is a girl whose father is Father of the town's Church. She wears always the same, and no make up. Landon is a guy in school who is always trouble maker. He has his own friends and always together. Nobody seems to like Jamie. For something that Landon does in school, the dean of school forces Landon to clean the school, and also act in the theater school has. Jamie is also in that show. Story kicks off with Landon asking Jamie for help to memorise his role
conversations ...

[i'm not gonna tell more, 'cause you would became angry of me, as I got last night ;)]

These lyrics are related to the movie :

something happened For the very first time with you
My heart melts into the ground Found something true
And everyone`s looking around, Thinking I`m going crazy
Yet everyone around me thinks that I`m going crazy, maybe
But I don`t care what they say, I`m in love with you
They try to pull me away, But they don`t know the truth
My heart`s crippled by the vein, That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I keep bleeding, bleeding love...


What I meant all about it was to share a moment of life with you. this moment, the one I had, the one Landon had, or Jamie's one, or maybe yours... watch out how you pass it by. it is worth a life!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 22, 2009 at 3:57:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

a walk to remember:xXxXx

December 11, 2009 at 11:30 AM

Post a Comment