Memorial, Season 1, Episode 1  

Posted by RaDin ® in

Looks hard to find a way to appreciate your Lord for everything you have, without using so very common expressions; isn't it ? but anyway, I do appreciate you because of every single happy second I have in my life, Lord.

Let's go straight to the point I am into tell you. This story kicks off from our little young man, named Dariyan, in a high school. But Because I know you'd like to know more about him, I might say some flashbacks in the middle of it.
My role is Dariyan here. So just listen to what I tell you right from his heart. Please don't mess up with the names here, they're mostly fake ('Cause no one should figure out who they are in my (Dariyan's) real world). I will describe everyone you might need to know shortly. so let's hear it, here we go:

Such a day. Today actually we had to finish the last lessons in the History class. wasn't so good that way, so fast and boring. It's passed 2:30 in the afternoon, just the last week before final exams. Still I don't believe it, I'm gonna receive my diploma !! Time passes by so much faster that what we expect. on the way to get to the service waiting down for me, I see my Persian language teacher. "how are you doing?" he asks. "quite well Mr. Zamani." I reply. He's really cool, I enjoy his classes. so, where was I? Arman and I are together in th stares. Arman is a friend of mine, a cool and easy one. sadly he has lost his father when he was just 9 years old. we go home in a same car. we reach to the car. "Hi Arash" I say to our driver and he kindly replies. Still Farhang and Erfan are not in the car. Farhang is one of the most strange buddies I have ever met. Although he pretends he likes you, some times his acts show somehow he never could stand you. Few times I tried to talk to him about this stuff, I mean his behaviour, but the result have never last more than just a week, and he gets to the same egotist he was. And Erfan, a guy who can laugh till the world ends. His memories never get end, and he always have something new to say. Too much talking causes some mistakes, easily everyone has figured out he mostly just tells adorable lies. this two are very close to each other. they talk about stuff others don't know. This is what Farhang enjoys the most. he starts talking with someone just sitting or standing right next to you about a story that you don't know, and refers to the topic contemptuously in such a way to make you jealous ! oh, I hate this act he does.
There they are, coming and laughing as always. they get in the car. surprisingly Farhang excuses for keeping us waiting. "Come one Arash, let's go" Farhang tells to the driver. As Arman and I can't stand their behaviour, we also talk to each other. Arman is the first person who reaches home. there it is, their home. We drop him off and continue going; next stop I will reach home. I try to get enrolled to the subject they are talking. no wait, seems impossible !!! the topic is so unknown to me, 'cause they don't mention any name, they just keep telling, that girl, that guy, the other girl, etc. Guess I have to change the subject, so they get enrol in mine ;)
"Hey, check out that girl" Erfan says when his eyes are widely open and stairing to a girl in street. Farhang doesn't seem to like the act Erfan did. I see he him while is pointing me with his eyes and wants Erfan to stop it. this means he's not supposed to do this kind of stuff when I'm in the car. before I used to get mad about it, but I don't care anymore.
Now the car has reached where I drop. "Goodbye everyone" I say and get off the car.

This entry was posted on Sunday, July 19, 2009 at 5:33:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment