RaDin's Selection  

Posted by RaDin ® in


Hey guys. This morning, while I was driving to office, as my close friends know how I drive, I was listening to my favorite songs loudly, and I passed 2 accidents that were about to happen. [Shirin, Mohammad Hoseyn, Brian, Steve and Setare know what exactly I am talking about] Anyway, I was enjoying !! So I thought about sharing this enjoyable moments with all my friends. Here is my playlist, including my favourite Artists in a wide range of genres, Rock, Pop, Hip Hop, Blues...

It automatically starts playing, if not refresh the page. Then it's supposed to work, unless you need to install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player (which is now 10.0.22.87). For downloading, click here.

Looking 4ward to read your comments.
Luv ya all

RaDin ®












This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 29, 2009 at 12:46:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

thanks dawsh Radin, you are so cute that you share what you enjoy to others ;)

July 31, 2009 at 7:10 PM

:)
You're most welcome dear Raja.

August 17, 2009 at 12:27 PM

Post a Comment