Memorial, Season 1, Episode 3 : Trying My Chance  

Posted by RaDin ® in

On the way to my room, I am thinking about what my father is thinking now. I get no sure result.
"Dariyan" my mother's calling me, "come here, dinner's ready". "Coming" I said .Then I quickly eat and get back to study again, as I haven't finished the book yet.
Morning, getting ready to go. I hand my book and reach outside. Uh-uh, there she is. She cannot see me. I am going to say hi. I walk gently through. I'm almost about to say it...
Damn, Arash arrives, I have to go. "Hi everyone" I say. Farhang and Efran are in the car with opne books. Some Times they open a book, but few times they study it in the car. They both reply me, but again they start reading their books; seems there's not just me who's not ready yet. We are waiting for Arman to come. A nice girl is sitting in front of their door, waiting. There he is, comes out and greets the girl. Once he gets in the car, Farhang says: "She's hot, Arman; well done". Arman nods while is saying "could you shut up, Farhang?" Nobody continues the conversation. We all look totally worried about the exam. That jest was out of place.
I did not so bad in today's exam, I couldn't expect this good. I'm sitting in the car. Efran and Farhang come by and say: "Arash, we'll go by ourselves. When Arman comes you can go". "Okay guys." Arash says. Shortly later Arman asks the same, too.
"Let's go" Arash tells me, "There’s just you today". We reach to my home. All the way I was thinking about a girl I didn't even know her name. I open the door. Every body's looking at me, like they are watching a strange alien! "What??" I ask them. "You look weird today, son" my mom says, "Is something wrong going on?". "No." I quickly answer, "Not at all. Stop worrying about me, I'm not a child anymore".
This morning I get the chance to talk to her, but as short as a normal greeting. Arash comes. Farhang is looking at me like never before. Also I can see Erfan behind the window staring at me. "Goodbye ..." I say to her and she softly replies. "C'mon man, wow" Farhang says while having an out of place smile. I can easily understand in the last seconds before I get to the car, when they saw us talking, they were talking about me. "There's not much going on guys, do your own business" I say to Farhang and Erfan. Ever since I know her, which is in final exams' time, I get back home early afternoon and I haven't seen her around this time. So I don't have any hope to meet her now. My only chances are mornings. Guess I have to come outside earlier.
This afternoon, I am in my room. Door knocks. "Shall I?" surprisingly my sister asks for permission to come inside."C'mon in, Darya". "Are you ready for exam?" I ask. She nods. She's my twin, so she has same exam as mine. "So, Could you please solve this one for me?" I ask again. "Sure" she smiles back. I haven't seen such a behavior of hers for almost the last 15 years. This could mean she needs something from me... what would that be? While I am thinking to myself she solves the Math problem. "You got it?" she asks. "Yeah, sure. Totally" I say. "Thank you. Now please get out." we usually put up a fight after this sentence I say. She didn't reply. She's almost out of my room, I hear her say: "By the way, I saw you". "So what?" I quickly reply with raising my voice a bit. "Nothing, I just wanted let you know" she says and closes the door.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 22, 2009 at 12:02:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

that was awsome :XxxX

July 22, 2009 at 7:52 PM

thanx hani :)

I'm gonna continue it, it's gonna get more interesting ... ;)

July 23, 2009 at 12:44 AM

Post a Comment